Monday, November 1, 2010

Photo A Day (for a week)


 2 Page Photobook spread. To do this layout, I used a pre-designed template, and changed a few things like the colors and position of boxes.. Then I used a clipping mask to insert the images inside of the photo boxes. It saves a TON of time if you keep a saved version of the blank template, so you can keep coming back to use it later on, and you don't have to re-do it again. This was a fun project, but I think with more time, I can make a layout I'll be more satisfied with.

 "Candy Corn" 10/26/10 10:45 pm. Rexburg ID. f-stop: 2.8 shutter: 1/60 sec. Polaroid i733
"Scroll" 10/27/10 11:04 pm. Rexburg ID. f-stop: 4.5 shutter: 1/10 sec. Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi.
"Pumpkin Bath" 10/28/10 11:03 pm. Rexburg ID. f-stop: 2.8 shutter: 1/60 sec. Polaroid i733.
"Doll House" 10/29/10 1:47 pm. Cokeville WY. f-stop: 2.7 shutter: 1/60 sec. Canon PowerShot S3 IS.
 
 "Trick or Treat" 10/30/10 8:35 pm. Cokeville WY. f-stop: 2.7 shutter: 1/60 sec Canon PowerShot S3 IS.
 "Clouded Mountain" 10/31/10 5:58 pm Wyoming-Idaho Border. f-stop: 2.7 shutter: 1/1614 sec.
 "Special" 11/1/10 11:25 pm. Rexburg ID. f-stop: 3.2 shutter: 1/60 sec. Canon PowerShot S3 IS.

I did the same adjustments to all of these pictures. I adjusted the levels, and sats, and used the burn tool to burn the edges. This was a fun project, as well as challenging. I didn't realize how hard it would be to think of a different picture to take every day. It's a fun way to get yourself thinking of ideas though. It was really fun that I got to do this a weekend where I went home. AND not to mention Halloween. This was a great week for this project, and I had a lot of fun with it. :)



1 comment: