"Love is like a Rose" 9/15/2010 7:13 pm. Rexburg, ID. f-stop: 4.9 shutter: 1/30 sec. Samsung S85.
I took this picture in my apartment. It's a very fresh (live) rose, and the only editing I did was a little burning of the edges on the top corners. It was taken with the macro setting on my camera. I love this shot personally. :)
I took this picture in my apartment. It's a very fresh (live) rose, and the only editing I did was a little burning of the edges on the top corners. It was taken with the macro setting on my camera. I love this shot personally. :)
"Home on the Range" 9/17/2010 7:35 am. Cokeville WY. f-stop: 4.0 shutter: 1/4000 sec. Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi.
The only editing I did to this picture was increase the contrast a little bit. I love all the different layers involved with this image. I wasn't sure if the pictures for this had to be taken with the macro setting or not? So there is another animal shot I took using macro, as well as this one with the deep depth of feild.
"Resting" 9/28/2010 10:22 am. Rexburg ID. f-stop: 6.0 shutter: 1/385 sec. Samsung S85.
This picture was taken just outside my apartment. I used the macro setting on my camera and I feel like it's a good shot. I would have taken different angles, but the location didn't really allow that, and the grasshopper flew away after a couple shots. What do ya do? :) So this is the result. I love using macro settings though!
"Resting" 9/28/2010 10:22 am. Rexburg ID. f-stop: 6.0 shutter: 1/385 sec. Samsung S85.
This picture was taken just outside my apartment. I used the macro setting on my camera and I feel like it's a good shot. I would have taken different angles, but the location didn't really allow that, and the grasshopper flew away after a couple shots. What do ya do? :) So this is the result. I love using macro settings though!



Love the first one. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteThe rose picture is so great! I love how you can see the 2 people huddled together in the background.
ReplyDelete