Monday, September 13, 2010

Old Photos

"Playground Fun" Due to transferring files from my computer to my laptop, I wasn't able to find the information using Photoshop or Bridge. So the dates and everything are estimates. This picture was taken in Pocatello, Id in August 2009. After a baby blessing, the kids were all playing, and I decided to take some pictures. It was taken about 3pm. (explains the bad shadow..) It's such a cute picture because it wasn't posed, he was just climbing up that ladder thing and got stuck. :) To edit this picture I increased the brightness and contrast.  
"Shining Through" This is my favorite picture! Sometime at the end of June or beginning of July 2010 there was a fire not to far from Rexburg that caused the sky to turn orange. I ran up to the temple to take pictures and got some amazing shots.It would have been about 7 pm. The only editing I did was increase the contrast.
"Lake Louise" This picture was taken around July 28th 2010 in Banff National Park in Canada. About 10:30 in the morning. There are such beautiful lakes up in Canada. (Moraine was my favorite!)
"Dresses and Dirt" Taken the same day as the other toddler picture. August 2009, about 3 in the afternoon, in Pocatello Idaho. I love it because it's not posed, she was just having a fun time playing with that stick in the dirt. :) No editing was done with this picture.
"Coast Sights" Taken in Oregon from the Sea Lion Caves around the 12th of July 2009, in the late afternoon. I enhanced the contrast and saturation levels a little.
"Moroni" This was also taken when the fire caused the sky to turn orange in Rexburg, in spring of 2010. There was NO editing done to this picture at all. :)

2 comments:

  1. The images of the temple agaist the stormy clouds is great! I really like the coloring of the grass in the foreground. Excellent composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, these pictures are amazing! I especially love the one of that adorable little girl ;) And the temple one's are amazing. Thanks for sharing the link. I'm excited to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete