"Red" 10/16/2010 6:03 pm. Rexburg ID. f-stop:4.0 shutter: 1/50 sec. Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi.
"City Lights" 10/17/2010 7:59 pm. Rexburg ID. f-stop:4.0 shutter: 1/2 sec. Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi.
"Mallory" 10/02/2010 7:40 pm. Cokeville WY. f-stop: 7.1 shutter: 1/200 sec. Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi.
"Tanner" 10/03/2010 6:35 pm. Cokeville WY. f-stop: 3.3 shutter: 1/40 sec. Samsung S85.
"Mallory" 10/02/2010 7:40 pm. Cokeville WY. f-stop: 7.1 shutter: 1/200 sec. Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi.
"Tanner" 10/03/2010 6:35 pm. Cokeville WY. f-stop: 3.3 shutter: 1/40 sec. Samsung S85.
"Fall Sunset" 10/18/2010 6:025 pm. Rexburg ID. f-stop:4.0 shutter: 1/60 sec. Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi.
"Brookelle" 10/03/2010 6:20 pm Cokeville WY. f-stop: 3.3 shutter: 1/40 sec. Samsung S85.
"Brookelle" 10/03/2010 6:20 pm Cokeville WY. f-stop: 3.3 shutter: 1/40 sec. Samsung S85.
"Fall Colors" 10/18/2010 6:40 pm. Rexburg ID. f-stop:4.0 shutter: 1/60 sec. Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi.
"Nothin to Worry About" 10/03/2010 6:03 pm. Cokeville WY. f-stop:3.2 shutter: 1/93 sec. Samsung S85.
"Ammon" 10/03/2010 6:22 pm. Cokeville WY.. f-stop:3.3 shutter: 1/33 sec. Samsung S85.
For all these pictures the only edits I did was adjusting the saturation, contrast, and burning the edges. "Brookelle" and "Mallory" I took into Camera Raw to enhance the lighting with an adjustment brush. I had a blast taking portraits. I've never done it before, and wasn't sure I would like it, but once I started going it was hard to stop. I learned lots about lighting and how to get better pictures through trial and error. It's so fun to take photos of people and little kids especially. I also really enjoy getting to edit these photos!









Michelle!
ReplyDeleteI love all your pictures. You're models are beautiful and your composition is great. I love "city lights." The colors are so good! Nice work.
MICHELLLLLLE!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures turned out great. I love "red" and "city lights" goooood job girl!
These are SOOO goood! I am REALLY impressed and kinda jealous! My favorite is Fall Colors. She looks beautiful. Great job. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that one of Mallory. You are really talented.
ReplyDeleteYou did a nice job on your photo of Mallory! Also, you captured some awesome light (and maybe the adjustment brush?) on the Fall Sunset and Fall Colors photos. Great work!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Sister Esplin, on the Fall Sunset and Fall Colors pictures I only adjusted the contrast and saturation. The lighting was PERFECT on the Sunset one. I tried what you said and had the light of the sunset shining on her face and it lucked out that there was also some sunset in the background as well. For the Fall Colors one it was starting to get dark, so I used a fill flash, and that is what provided the lighting. I was surprised at how well they turned out :)
ReplyDelete