"Girly Stuff" 10/25/2010 11:30 pm. Rexburg ID. Dell Scanner. So, I had a hard time thinking of things to scan for this assignment. I found some random objects and tried multiple layouts and different arrangments and just didn't feel like I was getting anywhere. Using a scanner for art is not something I'm used to, or feel like I have a talent for. It was fun to try something new, and I learned a lot, but I still like cameras a LOT more. For this image I adjusted the contrast right in the scanner settings, and then scanned it. Other than that, no adjustments.
"Decoration" 10/26/2010 11:30 am Rexburg ID. Dell Scanner. This was a fun project. We had to scan seperate items and then take them into Photoshop and blend them and edit how we wanted. (Original photos are below..) I think I could have done this all right within the scanner, but it was still fun to try it this way. The flowers didn't scan very well, which was weird? I don't know why they didn't, but oh well. It's a learning experience. Overall I like to look of this image though. Scanning is a little more fun than I thought.
"Decoration" 10/26/2010 11:30 am Rexburg ID. Dell Scanner. This was a fun project. We had to scan seperate items and then take them into Photoshop and blend them and edit how we wanted. (Original photos are below..) I think I could have done this all right within the scanner, but it was still fun to try it this way. The flowers didn't scan very well, which was weird? I don't know why they didn't, but oh well. It's a learning experience. Overall I like to look of this image though. Scanning is a little more fun than I thought.






I really like the girly stuff scan. The green background is very cool. good job arranging the objects off center on the scanner as well.
ReplyDelete